Task Force 23 responded to 2 dwelling fires one week apart. Although the fires were not related, the houses were less then one city block apart. The first dwelling fire was the result of a faulty dryer which started a fire in the basement. The second fire was located in a 2 car garage and the fire was quickly extinguished before it could extend to the rest of the dwelling by the first due truck company. The Fire District would like to Thank all of our mutual aid companies that responded and provided support during both of these fires.